Wednesday, April 15

Night Zero - Part the Second

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zWNJNnzvtg&feature=related

Before we begin, ladies and gentlemen, I ask you to open this and allow the video to load, play it when it's loaded and begin reading.


Now, assembled people, I have but a single request of you - play. As much as you want to survive, I ask of you that you do nothing of the sort; rush to your deaths with utmost haste - do not falter. For the good of your faction, it is imperative that you carry out your goals and then cease to function. Hunt out your enemies and crush them into the dust - rend their flesh into ribbons and use their bones as jewellery. Of course, I ask this of based on the fact that I know that you will all play this cruel little game of ours to the best of your ability - from Mid-Boss to Revolver Insho, I ask that everyone stay within the confines of Mafia City - as if the roadblocks would not stop you anyway. All of you know who you are, it's part of the challenge. The Queen is the most important piece - who knows what will happen when she is taken. Perhaps you will find yourself in the darkness, lost and alone.

Now then, the game begins now. Take advantage of this first Night, but stay in the City Centre until day breaks - nobody will be allowed out until then. I will enjoy watching you all, sheeple.

No comments:

Post a Comment